Prime Realty Group – We Gain By Giving
At Prime Realty Group, we are devoted to servicing our clients’ real estate needs by providing our available resources and specialized knowledge in residential sales. Our mission is to provide personal and professional service by holding ourselves accountable and committing to our core values of exceptional service, building relationships, open communication, work ethics, accountability, and team work.
- To become the standard bearers for unbeatable service in real estate and continually add value to our services, for our clients and those they refer to us, by keeping our clients #1 Goal our #1 Goal.
- To build and maintain long-term relationships with our clients by continually staying in touch with them.
- To always communicate with our clients and keep them informed throughout each step of the transaction. To do what we say we will do, sometimes more, never less.
- To always perform with confidence and professionalism and provide a passionate, ethical level of service to our clients in order to create a positive work environment To be willing to work toward a common goal.
- To always be accountable for our actions– to our clients, the team, and ourselves; to complete all tasks agree upon in a timely, professional manner. To live up to our standards despite temptations to lower them
- To always work as a TEAM—to support clients and colleagues fully, while providing a level of service unsurpassed by any other individual or group of individuals.
- Prime Realty Group’s charismatic President Norman O’Grady is featured in Boston Agent Magazine’s Who’s Who for 2016! Read his interview at https://bostonagentmagazine.com/whos-who-2016/norman-ogrady/.
- Norman O’ Grady Receives 2016 GBAR Realtor Spirit Award – The REALTOR® Spirit Award was created to acknowledge the unsung heroes of the REALTOR® organization. These individuals pay much attention to their business, where they make a difference in the lives of their colleagues, clients, and customers. They have strong professional ethics, a cooperative spirit, and a willingness to share personal knowledge, industry experience, and personal time to help others succeed in their careers. More details at http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/watertown-broker-receives-realtor-spirit-award-300294677.html.